1. You are hiring your assigned attorney as a part time attorney subject to the following restricted scope of representation as updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Josh Bryant: a. Estate Planning - Josh Bryant will draft and annually review your will, trust, power of attorney, living will, and other estate planning documents. b. Misdemeanor Defense - Josh Bryant will represent you at the district court level for any misdemeanor offense or traffic ticket, limited to one time per year. c. Business Formation - Josh Bryant will assist you in preparing business formation documents such as articles of incorporation, operating agreements, bylaws, and the like, limited to one business formation per year. d. Guardianships - Josh Bryant will represent you in establishing a guardianship over the person or estate of an incapacitated person for the purposes of wealth preservation only. e. Professional and Occupational Compliance - Josh Bryant will assist you in licensing and registration compliance for any professional license you hold. After your first year as a client, Josh Bryant will represent you in the event that your license is ever attacked, suspended, or otherwise called into question. f. Workers' Compensation and Unemployment Benefits - Josh Bryant will represent you in obtaining Workers' Compensation or Unemployment benefits limited to one time per year. Josh Bryant retains the right to collect any additional statutory fees awarded as part of any settlement or judgment in your favor. g. Social Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance - Josh Bryant will represent you in obtaining any Social Security or Social Security Disability. Josh Bryant retains the right to collect any additional statutory fees awarded as part of any settlement or judgment in your favor. h. Property - Josh Bryant will assist you in the drafting of deeds, leases, easements, and similar property related documents. i. Tax Planning and Preparation - Josh Bryant will assist you in planning for taxes and preparing your annual 1040 tax return. j. Litigation - Any litigation not specifically mentioned above is strictly and explicitly excluded from this agreement and must be subject to an additional retainer agreement.
2. As consideration for your annual subscription rate, Josh Bryant will provide you with the legal and consulting services listed above as updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Josh Bryant.
3. Your attorney shall be available for the times and services listed above as updated from time to time at the sole discretion of Josh Bryant.
4. In addition, you will have access to additional blog articles, videos, podcasts, and webinars designed to educate you on the greatest risks to your personal and family legal health.
5. You will exercise due diligence in uploading the necessary documents to your attorney in a timely fashion so as to expedite the client on boarding process.
6. Josh Bryant does not warrant or represent that you will never get sued or suffer legal harm. He only warrants and represents that he will provide competent, professional legal opinions and documents that if followed precisely would put you in the most defensible position if you were to get sued or suffer other legal harm.
7. When you make a payment, it guarantees service for the next period for which you have paid. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Upon cancelation, your services will remain active until the next billing period, at which time your services and access to client only content on this website will end. Josh Bryant may cancel your subscription in the event that you fail to make a subscription payment or if a conflict of interest develops. In the event of a conflict of interest requiring the immediate cessation of services, you will receive a pro rata refund of subscription fees.
8. While it goes without saying that honesty is necessary, it must be said that in order for your attorney to provide adequate advice and counsel to you, full transparency, honesty, openness, and forthrightness are required. Statements made to your attorney during the course of your subscription are subject to attorney-client privilege and attorney-client confidentiality. Attorney-client privilege means that no court or government official or agency can require your attorney to testify or otherwise disclose your statements without your waiver or consent. Attorney-client confidentiality means that your attorneyl is prohibited from discussing the legal matters of your church with another person without your waiver or consent. Attorney-client privilege can be waived if you disclose legal matters to another person, so please be careful who you discuss legal issues with.
10. There are some circumstances in which Josh Bryant may incur costs in advising and counseling you, including but not limited to travel, meals, lodging, research, and so forth. I will do everything I can to mitigate costs and will discuss the possibility of costs with you before incurring them, but may at times have to bill those costs back to you. You agree to pay those costs as billed.
11. You give Josh Bryant permission to associate another attorney or law firm to assist in providing excellent counsel, advice, and documents.
12. If Josh Bryant has a right and do not exercise it immediately, he does not waive that right.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Arkansas.
14. In the event that any provision or clause of this agreement conflicts with the laws of the State of Arkansas, such conflict shall not affect other provisions which can be given effect without the conflicting provision.
15. This is a fully incorporated, legally binding contract.
Let's Touch Base
866.597.5621 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2018 by Josh Bryant. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be used, copied, transferred, stored, or otherwise manipulated without the express written consent of Josh Bryant. Nothing on this site should be construed as a commitment to represent you. Any person desiring legal services offered by Josh Bryant may apply for said services, but Josh Bryant does not represent any person who has not completed his intake form, signed his engagement agreement, and paid the appropriate retainer. Josh Bryant is licensed to practice before any court in the State of Arkansas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.